Apache ASL Trails is an active, state-of-the-art independent living community for seniors 55 years of age located close to everything in the East Valley. Built next to the light rail line, Apache sits at the heart of the Tempe - Mesa border.
Apache ASL Trails is a joint development between the Arizona Deaf Senior Citizens Coalition (ADSCC) and Cardinal Capital Management, Inc.
What we have to offer inside and out:
● 75 one- and two-bedroom apartments
● Affordable living with rent between $500 and $900
● Electricity, water, sewer, air conditioning, heat, and parking included in rent
● Professional manager
● Great location and easy access to public transportation
● Patio or balcony
● Appliances; refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher and garbage disposal
● Videophone Secured Entry
● Individual strobe light indicators for the fire alarm, doorbell, and phone
● Illuminated light switches
● Ceiling fans
● Pet friendly
● Beauty salon
● Fitness room.